This is my last night at the moshav at Yad HaShemona. Bill was a great help. I spent today (Shabbat) swimming in natural springs all over Judea. I went to Assembly (church has a negative connotation in Israel) with Bill's congregation. I drank tea made not from a pouch, but from leaves. It was the best tea I've ever had.
Jonah has fallen thruogh. He doesn't respond on facebook or on his cell phone...so if I can't get a hold of him tonight, then I will probably just take a bus to Yerushalim (Jerusalem) tomorrow...and see what happens then.
I had falafel today. It was amazing.
I am so thankful for this trip. I do miss home though. The first night here I was pretty lonely and homesick ... and who knows what the next week will be like.
Ok. I must go. I'll try to post sometime in Jerusalem though.
Love and miss you all.
Shalom (peace)
eli
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mmmm. Falafel sandwhiches at the Damascus Gate. I can taste the purple pickled cauliflower from here.
Mmmmmmmm
Post a Comment