Monday, July 9, 2007

To Post or Not To Post

Hello world.

I'm no longer in Israel...which is sad to me.

But now I'm with my little sister...and that is super super awesome! I got to Germany yesterday, after a day full of flying.

My last night in Israel there waas a bomb scare on Zion Square...just a scare though. They shot this backpak until it was just shreds...then they brought out this arm/crane thing and picked up the bag...ran over it a couple times...and then decided it was safe to carry on with celebrating another Shabbat. An experience...probably one my mom dddoesn't like hearing about too much.


But now I am in Germany. I haven't decided whether to keep posting or not...but it looks like we'll have internet here at the room...so maybe. we'll seee.


I'm sad to be out of Israel...it was such a trip for me...wow. I am thankful.

bomb scare at Zion Sq.

dancing and celebrating...jerusalem style

2 comments:

Steven D said...

If you keep posting i'll keep reading...

but regardless... i will still be missing you.

sorry that you had to leave Israel, but i am also excited that you get to hang in Germany and that you are able to be with your sister... i'll bet it is much need.
love,
Steven

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!